Please specify the requested product in the "Requirements" field below. Allow 1 business day for a Datacode representative to respond. Thank You!
AquiferWin32 software evaluates test data
using the derivative method and can be used to
simulate aquifer tests. It combines powerful data
management capabilities with features expected
in a Windows program.
The software has been chosen by the
Environment Agency, groundwater scientists
and engineers, as the system of choice for cost
effectiveness and versatile analysis.
• Analysis using 6 slug test solutions, ranging from simple Hvorslev to complex Kansas
Geological Survey (KGS) Model
• 12+ pump test analyses, including solutions for confined/leaky confined/unconfined and
fracture rock aquifers, with support for variable pumping rates, partial penetration, delayed
yield and well bore storage.
• Analysis methods for step/variable rate test anlyses
• Extends many pump test solutions into a modelling environment, supporting any number of
pumping wells with variable pumping rates.
• Output includes :
– Contour maps of hydraulic head or drawdown
– Colour floods
– Particle traces
– Graphs of drawdown versus time at any number of monitoring wells.
• Auto calibration to any number of transient targets is also supported.
• Derivative analysis & Pump Test Simulator.
WinFlow/Tran is now automatically included in all licenses of AquiferWin32.
AquiferWin32 V5 includes Split Version 2.3, an analytic element flow model developed by Igor
Jankovic, supporting single layer groundwater flow in heterogeneous aquifers.
The WinFlow Solver is an iterative analytical modelling tool that simulates two-dimensional
steady-state and transient groundwater flow. It is easy to set up and offers quick solutions to
simple groundwater problems, including impacts from proposed water supply wells, small-scale
groundwater contamination issues, or the design of small pump and treat systems.
The WinTran Solver couples WinFlow with a contaminant transport model.
• Windows Platform
• 50 MB hard-disk space
• Pentium-class processor
• Minimum 32 MB RAM, but recommend at least 64 MB RAM
64 & 32-bit Versions
• Available in both 32-bit & 64-bit
• AquiferWin32 V5 £495
• Upgrade AquiferWin32 V4 £75
• Upgrade from AquiferWin32 V3 or
Winflow V3 £300
• Delivery of HASP dongle £15