CAD2Shape converts AutoCAD DXF or DWG formats to ESRI Shapefiles (ArcGIS, ArcMap, ArcView etc.). The software is completely stand alone (does not require ArcGIS, ArcMap, ArcView) The software lets the you tailor the conversion to suit your needs. CAD2Shape is a perfect DXF to shapefile converter software. Converting CAD to GIS tutorials are available for CAD2Shape users. With CAD2Shape, you do not need to convert dwg to shp by using QGIS or export shapefile from AutoCAD Civil 3D anymore.
- Stand-alone CAD to Shapefile conversion.
- Translates all AutoCAD DXF and DWG versions up to and including AutoCAD 2017.
- Optional translation to 2D or 3D shapefiles, or a 2D shapefile with the Z value attached as Elevation data.
- Text to Labels Theme conversion
- Text to Polyline
- Create Feature Attributes from ATTRIB data.
- Extended Entity Data translation (Xdata)
- Translate 3D surfaces to MultiPatch shapefile types.
- Translate to all 2D/3D shapefile types.
- Filter by Layer, Area, Color, Entity.
- Batch conversions using command line mode.
- Translation to XYZ data files.
- User defined attributes